Barrie Folk

A.B.Normal

Yeah you:wave2:

We have satellite tv and flicking through the channels the other night came across a Achannel (Barrie) Breakfast TV .The weather lady was in a gawd awful yellow outfit ,closest description is a Bridesmaids dress and a bad hair day.I figured okay maybe she'd gone to a wedding Monday night and hadn't made it home.Wednesday morning 3am PST and same person same hairdo ,but an ugly black outfit.Do me a favour and tell me if she always dresses like that ,I don't work until 2:30pm tomorrow ,so I may watch it again tonight . I couldn't find her profile on their website ,but I think her name is Christine(sp).

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Will try and watch in the morning and check it out and figure out which one it is. There are several achannel personalities who make regular unfortunate wardrobe choices.

BT is funny, cause it's a CityTV show (Toronto), and aChannel kinda butts in every half-hour for their own news and weather. The first bit of news and weather is Toronto's. When the REALLY uber-hokey news is on, that's local Barrie.

You should watch the 6 and 11s if you can. They're a laugh a minute! :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I can't watch Breakfast television here...it plays with my head that it's a different set and different people than Toronto. I mean, it's like remaking Friends set in Toronto for the Canadian market instead of just showing the original. Yes, I know it involves news and stuff so making it local is kinda logical...but still, BT IS Toronto.

A.B.Normal

Her outfit today was a purple thingy ,her name is Christina(sp) and she the trafic person,still had the really different weather.The BT for Vancouver is way less lame ,they have two hots doing it and I think it plays better than a single host.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Her outfit today was a purple thingy ,her name is Christina(sp) and she the trafic person,still had the really different weather.The BT for Vancouver is way less lame ,they have two hots doing it and I think it plays better than a single host.

BT in toronto has two main hosts and a whole whack of others. They have Kevin Frankish and Deena. Plus they have Frank who does weather and a segment on gardens and a few other things.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I haven't forgotten. I just can't seem to get access to the television in the mornings lately. :lloyd: