BBQ - Can you come, or plan on coming?

Can you come to the BBQ

• Yes-I'll be there, rain or shine

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No - can't make it if I won the million

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Wishy-Washy - depends ont he date, my boss, etc...

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBishop

Simple YES?NO question here folx. I've got two dates in mind. Labour day weekend...which is Sept4th or the week prior August 28th. Both are Saturdays. There may be a second party the next day at Pauls'...we'll have to discuss that one.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I wish I could vote...but I can't...because it is sorta depended on the date...MAYBE...depends where I end up working this summer...one place I won't be working the last 2 weeks of summer anyway and the other I dunno...

Camelyn

Nixy said:
Well, I wish I could vote...but I can't...because it is sorta depended on the date...MAYBE...depends where I end up working this summer...one place I won't be working the last 2 weeks of summer anyway and the other I dunno...

Nixy, which date is better for you from the ones Bish listed?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Camelyn said:
Nixy, which date is better for you from the ones Bish listed?

Labour day is a for sure yes, I'd be there even if I had to walk it (although I know it won't get that bad)

The other weekend though I don't know...it's touch and go...but prolly a no go...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got other vacation plans with the family, and frankly, Canada isn't in them.

Professur

Squiggy said:
Not unless you count the tree sap that doesn't wash off the car for 8 months...:retard:

Well, duh!. If you'd asked, I could have told you that it comes off easily with saliva.