Beer goggles...

HomeLAN

They had to study that to prove it? Hell, I could've told 'em that, and they could've given me the grant money.

Lopan

What they need to invent is sober goggles, so when your nissed as a pewt you can see if that evenings conquest is a swamp donkey or not. Thus avoiding blood curdling screams in the morning.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Lopan said:
What they need to invent is sober goggles, so when your nissed as a pewt you can see if that evenings conquest is a swamp donkey or not. Thus avoiding blood curdling screams in the morning.

If it's a swamp donkey, the last thing you want to do is wake it. You have to sneak out, and never return...even if it's your place. :grinyes:

drkavnger99

I have never had the beer goggles remorse of the next day just not in me to be at the bar picking up women. maybe I'm just too picky.. who know :)

Gato_Solo

drkavnger99 said:
I have never had the beer goggles remorse of the next day just not in me to be at the bar picking up women. maybe I'm just too picky.. who know :)

Or maybe you just don't drink enough beer...not that that's a bad thing...;)

chcr

Too cute for words
Everyone talks like they've never been the recipient of beer goggle sex. I wonder if that's really so...

In an interesting bit of synchronicity, this thread made me think of the Mickey Gilley song "Don't the Girls all Get Prettier (at Closing Time)." Well, I saw in th TV listings yesterday evening that CMT was counting down the top 40 drinking songs last night. I love a good drinking song (okay, drankin' song) so I watched. It was number 24. :D

Here's the list.

Inkara1

chcr said:
Everyone talks like they've never been the recipient of beer goggle sex. I wonder if that's really so...
Well, I don't drink, so every girl I've done it with has been with me completely sober.

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
Well, I don't drink, so every girl I've done it with has been with me completely sober.
Not what I mean. I'm talking women way out of your league sleeping with you because they're toasted.

WARNING!!!! Requires you to be honest with yourself about your possible attractiveness to the opposite sex.

The look of horror in their eyes the next morning is a little degrading, but you get laid. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
Not what I mean. I'm talking women way out of your league sleeping with you because they're toasted.

I think he was saying that all women he has been with were sober

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I've slept with someone due to the "beer goggles" effect...dunno if their reasoning was the same but it prolly was...ah well :D

Gato_Solo

If the woman is that good looking, all the beer in the world won't turn you into a silk purse from a sows ear. ;)

Lopan

Inkara1 said:
Both them and me have been sober... well, I'm pretty sure they've all been sober.

And you didn't question the white stick and oddly obedient labrador? :lol2: