• Pound the beer first to optimize the buzz

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Beer-Pizza-Beer-Pizza-Beer-Pizza

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Pizza-Beer-Pizza-Beer-Pizza-Beer

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

You have a large pizza of your choosing in front of you along with a case of your favorite beer. Where do you begin?

chcr

Too cute for words
You have to open that first beer so you have something handy to quench the thirst your going to build up opening the box. No point in opening it and not drinking some.:cool2:

greenfreak

none of the above, I don't like beer. Can I have milk with my pizza? If so, I choose: pizza-milk-pizza-milk-pizza-milk. :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
a combination of Munch the pizza first so you can hold more alcohol followed by Beer-Pizza-Beer-Pizza-Beer-Pizza.

which results in pizza-beer-pizza-beer with the largest amount of pizza in the first "pizza"

and i can't believe i actually took the effort to say this :D

Mirlyn

pizza first because I'm hungry, and like GF said, you'll need something with flavor if you're drinking beer.

75renegade

greenfreak said:
none of the above, I don't like beer. Can I have milk with my pizza? If so, I choose: pizza-milk-pizza-milk-pizza-milk. :)

Greenie, I see no reason why ya can't 'ave it any way that suits ya........;)

Besides, mother's milk is really sweet! Or so I'm told, not unlike plant food, right?:D

unclehobart

beer-beer-beer-pizza-pizza-beer-beer-beer-pizza-pizza-beer-beer-vodka-vodka-coffee-pizza-pizza-beer-beer-vomit-pizza-vodka-beer-pizza-wake up in jail.

HeXp£Øi±

Now i know you guys are my kinda people!
That's exactly how i drink. Though i'm a little better at not ending up in the hooskow these days.

Aunty Em

I don't like beer but I can drink as many "alcopops" as you put in front of me! Heh, heh... so it has to be pizza. :p

AlladinSane

I prefer pizza with wine, thank you. :cocktail: Some bits while I'm eating. After I finish eating I empty the rest of the bottle :drink2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Pizza and pepsi. I can do Pepsi first but it tastes better after pizza. :beerbang: <-- That's a Pepsi, the glass is just yellow and there's fizz because I'm shaking it. :D