:beerchug:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Please fury. We'll be good, we promise.Please fury. We'll be good, we promise.

PT

Leslie said:
^ and can you make that stop too? :eek:

Make what stop? How do you know I didn't mean to do that? Make what stop? How do you know I didn't mean to do that? Make what stop? How do you know I didn't mean to do that?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
oooooooooooh it's just :toast : Cool Luis, thanks! I couldn't find it! :D

and Puter... :eek:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what's causing it, so I don't know how to make it stop.I don't know what's causing it, so I don't know how to make it stop.I don't know what's causing it, so I don't know how to make it stop.

PT

Thanks fury, for looking into anyway.Thanks fury, for looking into anyway.Thanks fury, for looking into anyway.Thanks fury, for looking into anyway.Thanks fury, for looking into anyway.

PT

Seems to be getting better.Seems to be getting better.Seems to be getting better.Seems to be getting better.

PT

You do know it happens when you post too fast, and get the message that you should stop and think? If you go back, and hit submit again, this is what you get.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, I've been doing it manually. Cutting/pasting the message a few times. Neener :headbng2:

The only time I experienced it for real was when the server was getting sluggish a few days ago, and I accidentally posted cum in my beard like 5 or 6 times :eek:

But thanks for the info, at least that narrows it down a bit.

It still shouldn't be happening though. :confuse3:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
but I've never got that message :S but I've never got that message :S but I've never got that message :S but I've never got that message :S

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?You haven't?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never! never!

:confuse3:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:That's weird. :retard:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'd like to state that I'd be happy to never see the cum in my beard phrase again :S

Scanty

:lloyd: Lloyd laughs at this thread