being sick sucks....

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
Being sick might suck, but it still beats being dead. Most of the time.
Lacking personal experience with the latter, I find that to be a rather sweeping and unwarranted statement. Just an opinion. :D

Winky

Being dead is oh so much less of a hassle
not to worry, we all get to try it out in the end.

Personally, I plan dying as my last earthly act; how about you?

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Yea finally. Im off the meds so we'll see how long it last. Still got the sniffles but nothing else.

rangeral

I wouldn't be celebrating yet, talking to a friend last nite who was in full flu mode about two and half weeks ago, got done with meds an all and bitchin last nite that he still felt like crap wonderin when this thing would go away.

Hell I feel about half of that all the time, so if I was to catch it kiss my ass bye bye. Took so much advil last year trying to feel normal tore a hole in my stomach and dropped dead in the hospital and drank 3 iv units of blood. This is the first time I've actually had color to my skin in over a year, least I got something out of it.

Don't worry eventually you'll bounce back and it'll just be a memory.

chcr

Too cute for words
rangeral said:
I wouldn't be celebrating yet, talking to a friend last nite who was in full flu mode about two and half weeks ago, got done with meds an all and bitchin last nite that he still felt like crap wonderin when this thing would go away.

Hell I feel about half of that all the time, so if I was to catch it kiss my ass bye bye. Took so much advil last year trying to feel normal tore a hole in my stomach and dropped dead in the hospital and drank 3 iv units of blood. This is the first time I've actually had color to my skin in over a year, least I got something out of it.

Don't worry eventually you'll bounce back and it'll just be a memory.

How umm... cheerful. :lol2: (per Leslie's previous sig, j/k :D )

If you get sick again Sam, remember it's all Al's fault. :lloyd:

rangeral

Cause I'm not that cheerful, yea rather stupid of me, think of me and you should feel better its on my dime use it if it helps. :)