BEST OTC THINKER award goes to.....

IDLEchild

Well you decide. Pick one and ONLY ONE who you would give your award to as the most worthy and significant poster here. The one you look forward to reading from because of the wisdom and presence they bring here. You can also have 2 and ONLY TWO runner ups.

HeXp£Øi±

My vote would have to go to whoreable. Rather fitting for this day and age don't you think? A deep thinker. So deep in fact that you just don't want to comprehend the true depths from which those ideas came . I think UncleHobart would agree.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:
My vote would have to go to whoreable. Rather fitting for this day and age don't you think? A deep thinker. So deep in fact that you just don't want to comprehend the true depths from which those ideas came . I think UncleHobart would agree.
no comment yet on the thread, but heya Hexploit!!! :wave:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
HeXp£Øi± said:
Hi Aunty. Whoa! Nice Avatar. :hump:
:grinyes:

what an unexpected suprise to see you here hex :wave:

as far as this thread goes
#1 -- beats me, could go to anyone who puts any thought at all into posting, it's more than me
runner up -- whoreable
runner up -- gonz, it must be interesting to be so delusional ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
*handonhip Delusional my ass. Once I am your emperor, you'll see how much better things are. :gun3: :goku:

Hows life Hex? Staying outta trouble?

HeXp£Øi±

Hey Gonzo. Being as good as i can be. :angel: ...ok not that good.
Just got back from my sisters wedding in Idaho where it was 110 degrees. Glad to be back to the shady side of the earth. :beardbng:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd have to say the most thought out posts go to Osli. Not that I agree with them all 100%, but he definitely puts the most thought in them.

Whoreable comes in exactly 1,243rd place. :lloyd: