Bikini Season - Time to wax - Do you and which style?

MrBishop

The summer is upon us and soon, the waters will actually be warm enough to actually bathe in. The local pools will open and bathing-suits will be back for all to see. The local wax-shops are overbooked, and with the number of different styles out there available to the women (and men) out there...curiousity got the better of me.

So...do you wax your 'personal space'?
What style do you prefer? (kojak, mohawk, brazilian, logo, patern)

Oz

I trim :)

Mainly cos it keeps yer that bit cooler.....and too much hair is an inconvenience during some sex.

Don't shave or wax tho' ...... I'd look a bit odd with hairy legs and butt.....but with a bright white patch of bald pale skin around me danglies :D (and of anyone is brave enough to pull a wax strip off their ballbag, I salute 'em :eek: )

chcr

Too cute for words
I have hair everywhere. I shudder to contemplate what waxing might be like for me. :D

Camelyn

DaBish said:
So...do you wax your 'personal space'?

I would rather poke my own eyes out with a dull, rusty knife....

Shaving, or bikini treaments, thankyouverymuch.

Hey Bish? Bored hun? ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have done the bikini line before...can we say OW?!

I don't get this though...I mean obviously ya don't want hair stickin' out the sides or anything GROSS like that...but why are brazillians and "styles" more popular in the summer? If they are I'd say it's cause people prolly get more booty in the summer. The only reason I can see myself submitting myself to that torture would be if I was gonna get much booty and not have time to shave...cause if you're keeping the bikini on noone is gonna SEE the style...or the lack of hair that makes a brazillian a brazillian...I think the furthest I'd ever go with waxing is bikini line...except for maybe my honeymoon cause that will prolly fall under the aformentioned "much action and not time to shave" category :brush:

MrBishop

Camelyn said:
Hey Bish? Bored hun? ;)
Bored? Nah...just shiftless, tired, horny and curious. It's an odd combination, but it keeps me awake (and at least 12" from the computer) while at work.

MrBishop

HomeLAN said:
Still haven't answered the question.
Moi? The question about waxing or the one about being bored at work?

As for being bored at work...I've got OTC. How boring can it be?

As for being waxed...I don't wax. I trim the hedges. Why any man (with the fear of male-pattern-baldness knocking around his gene-pool) would want to wax any part of his body into voluntary baldness is beyond me. Then again...If I had the body that I had 15 years ago, I might've been tempted to wax the arms/legs/chest bits to show off my muscles. I've since lost the extra 20lbs of muscles and my 6-packs more like a 24-case (not really but it makes for a good analogy). :D

SexyBoo

I've only tried waxing once - and it was my legs. I got halfway through one leg and couldn't take the pain any more. I couldn't imagine waxing THAT area! I stick with shaving and trimming myself. ;)

tonksy

didn't we do this thread already? or am i just having hairy deja vu? i don't wax because i don't dig that much pain. i shave....i shave because i am a sissy.

BeardofPants

*groan* Was that before, or after you let the deer go wild with the fatso? ;)

I shave. Only tried waxing once, and it frickin' hurt, and anyway, you have to let the hair grow back before you can get another treatment. It's coming into winter now down below :)p), but I still keep the bush in line, cos I don't' like the feeling of too much hair down there.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
:eek: that would hurt.... but i do think if one of the girls wanted to get the OTC smilie trimmed on. That a pic would be nice :)

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
I keep rubbing a candle on my sack, but no hair is coming off. I just don't understand this waxing craze.
Now there's a visual I really needed stuck in my head this morning...

:rofl: