Bobby Hogg

chcr

Too cute for words
Bobby Hogg said:
Have I been blocked already by the pure right wing animals?
Naw, you've just been ignored by one of them (there are others, but not too many). He won't be able to stand not knowing what "subversive lies" you're spreading, so it probably won't last long. :D

So far you can't be banned for having a differing opinion. It's kind of a small little community compared to some other forums I play on, but we have fun. If you ask nicely, someone will even post a pic of Leslie's (fully clothed, AUP don't you know) backside. :lloyd:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
He won't be able to stand not knowing what "subversive lies" you're spreading, so it probably won't last long. :D

As a supporter of terrorism I already know....everything Boss Hogg says is a lie.

Bobby Hogg

I don't support "terrorism." Essentially you only have the capacity to see "terrorism" as a political buzzword without really understanding what it means. The American government has hi-jacked the word and attempted to re-define it to the point where people without the ability to reason or to understand the world is made up of many shades, not just black and white, see it as another bandwagon to leap on.

Terrorist causes spread across a wide spectrum. All I said was that I respect the right of an oppressed people to fight for themselves. Terrorism, freedom fighting, whatever you want to call it.

Mare

Bobby Hogg said:
I don't support "terrorism." Essentially you only have the capacity to see "terrorism" as a political buzzword without really understanding what it means. The American government has hi-jacked the word and attempted to re-define it to the point where people without the ability to reason or to understand the world is made up of many shades, not just black and white, see it as another bandwagon to leap on.

Terrorist causes spread across a wide spectrum. All I said was that I respect the right of an oppressed people to fight for themselves. Terrorism, freedom fighting, whatever you want to call it.

Welcome!

Careful there, Gonz might hear ya and come back with some rebutal... :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mare said:
Bobby Hogg said:
Essentially you only have the capacity to see "terrorism" as a political buzzword without really understanding what it means.

Welcome!

Careful there, Gonz might hear ya and come back with some rebutal... :D

The murder of civilains with no military value by aremed extremists unwilling to fight under the Geneva Convention Code.

If you don't quote him, I won't see it :D