Body Pillows............Jus' a Buncha "Fluff"?

Body Pillows......Fluff or Fettish?

• Body-Pillow "Junkie".........(I get a new one 3-4 times a year)!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • One time user.......(they're ok, but I prefer..........)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • B.P.-Free an' damn proud of it!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

75renegade

Do ya like body pillows?

I wouldn't sleep without one!

Wasn't always that way, but, I love the comfort an' coziness of havin' it under my chest, an' between my knees!:)

I fear, however, that much like weanin' a toddler off of a binkie, thus shall be my plight, to unlearn that habit an' gradually turn to my new wife-to-be, (in 12 days).:headbang:

At any rate, lookin' very froward to that unlearnin' process..........though I still recommend keepin' somethin' between yer knees while sleepin', if only to promote better circulation.:)

75renegade

Professur said:
You hump it at night, doncha?

None for me.

Hump it? Hell that's jus' the foreplay, jus' imagine the possibilities!:brow:

What's a matter Prof?

Ya ain't scared to get a little "fluffin'" on yer "muffin", are ya?:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
seriously though...when I was a newborn, my uncle brought me a 3ft long stuffed banana, and it was my security thingie as a child, and when I'm alone, I still sleep with it :)

* loves the banana

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
there's no option for loving them but having the same one...only for buying several a year

75renegade

Leslie said:
there's no option for loving them but having the same one...only for buying several a year

Les, jus' add one of yer own.:)

The intent of (multiple annual purchases), was only meant to convey a "general" addictive attachment of said "lovers" of stuffed "lovers"!:D

IDLEchild

I sleep on a bed with nails and steel coil springs...no extra pillows besdies me head.

Spoiled people:D

75renegade

Professur said:
There's no option for snuggling up to Linda Latex either.

She's so plastic dude!

Like, she makes me all sweaty, an' fails to even "verbally" validate my manhood!

Besides, my blow-up doll is like, so covered with duct-tape, jus' to keep 'er inflated, that she fails to appeal anymore!:grumpy: :D

Professur

You should have gotten the latex foam to fill 'er up. Or gone for one of the new Nuskin models. Or of course, a realdoll.com

I read a story recently about a kid who bought a Linda filled her with hot water (something he'd read on the internet) and gave himself a second degree burn. The inner seam separated with the heat and soaked him and his bed. Try explaining that to mom and dad.

75renegade

Professur said:
I read a story recently about a kid who bought a Linda filled her with hot water (something he'd read on the internet) and gave himself a second degree burn. The inner seam separated with the heat and soaked him and his bed. Try explaining that to mom and dad.

A water-p#ssy woulda been much cheaper, an' much less messy, me thinks.........:rolleyes:

greenfreak

:rofl:

I've never had a body pillow but I can see how they would be good for circulation. We used to have to strategically position pillows on the hospital patients to they didn't get bed sores. Between the knees was a biggie.