Bollocks - I left the oven on... :-\

MuFu

Yeah, that does sounds nice. I had two fried eggs, six bits of bacon, four pieces of toast and a cup of tea. :)

The pizza is still downstairs. I swear that thing JUDGES me now...

Originally posted by insert penis here
Yeah, that does sounds nice. I had two fried eggs, six bits of bacon, four pieces of toast and a cup of tea. :)

The pizza is still downstairs. I swear that thing JUDGES me now...

send it to me man, i'd judge it, should reach here eatable :laugh:

BadBrain

I did that once. Came home hammered at about 2 AM, put the pizza in the oven and then went up to my room and passed out.

Of course, hungover in the morning I'd completely forgotten. But I did remember that I had some cold pizza in the fridge. Hmmm....it's gone. To make matters worse I then accused one of my roomates of eating my pizza because I distinctly remembered having two slices in the fridge. He denied it. I grumbled and wandered off. A couple hours later my accused roomate pointed out 2 blackened-to-a-crisp slices of pizza on top of my boombox which I kept on top of the fridge.

Turns out our other roomate came home even later than me and smelled something burning in the oven. She turned off the oven, put my pizza on top of my boombox and went to bed.

Edit: She left the evidence on my boombox so I'd be sure to find it and so she would remember to give me shit in the morning/afternoon -- which she did.

Doh!! :D

MuFu

Hehe. :D

The tragic thing is that I was totally sober and it was lunchtime, lol. :mad2: