BopBopBopittyBop

AlphaTroll

Oi! Noombies be mine!!! Such a lovely word, just rolls around the tongue, kinda like breastesses do in the hand.

Do you think if we said tits 5 times Gonz would appear outta nowhere?? Mebbe ye need to be rubbin summin at the time.

*grabs a handful of Boppy Boob*

Tits
Tits
Tits
Tits
Tits....

A.B.Normal

AlphaTroll said:
Oi! Noombies be mine!!! Such a lovely word, just rolls around the tongue, kinda like breastesses do in the hand.

Do you think if we said tits 5 times Gonz would appear outta nowhere?? Mebbe ye need to be rubbin summin at the time.

*grabs a handful of Boppy Boob*

Tits
Tits
Tits
Tits
Tits....

:eyemouth:

A.B.Normal

BeardofPants said:
Either gonz is in a complete state, or we managed to send him to an alternative dimension.

No..no... he's around,I'm sure he'll be by anytime .You need to just continue rubbin' your noombies *hands Bop some oil .

slower ..

slower...

209130.gif

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Either gonz is in a complete state, or we managed to send him to an alternative dimension.

Please please, keep saying tits, perhaps we could keep him in there.

AlphaTroll

I think Gonz may well be suffering from mammory overdose :shrug:

Oh well, BoPyou got nice titties, but my hands are getting numb, so I am gonna stop rubbing them now, mmkay?

BeardofPants

They're MY noombies (god I'm patenting that word, it seriously rocks), and I ain't sharin' unless there's something in it for me. ;)

BB

as i wonder as i wander across threads, forums and time and space .... there is always one universal truth: there will be a thread and discussion about BoP's noombies ... not one forum on my wandering travels has yet NOT had one ...

*kinda makes ye feel at home really ... mammaries are meant to have that effect aren't they? ...er.... considers this .... and many other effects :D *