• Dunno

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Well it is peterska2

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonksy

that was always the most teary eyed song. i hate the country version, however. i will work on the haikus ka.

peterska2

right I'm back.

Had to ring my current employment agency and let them know what is happening and also that tomorrow would be my last day with them as I have got my new job starting Monday.

Surprizingly they told me to take the day off tomorrow while i get my head round things. They rang me first thing this morning not long after i had gone to bed and so I was telling them that I had not been to bed as I was up worrying about my friend (Justin).

Isn't it strange how things sometimes turn out?

peterska2

tonks said:
that was always the most teary eyed song. i hate the country version, however. i will work on the haikus ka.

Keep em coming lots tonks and try and come up with a really nice one to make me cry about Justin.

tonksy

peterska2 said:
Keep em coming lots tonks and try and come up with a really nice one to make me cry about Justin.
uh, thats alot of pressure ka.....

good old justintime,
his life full of adventure,
his death untimely...

peterska2

he's not dead but in a coma.

it appears that his heart stopped again and that his freinds mobile chose the moment between being told that he died and that they got him back to cut off so all that was got was the message to say that he had died as that is what had been recieved.

keep praying.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
wait, let's see what happens first

families in grief can act in strange ways

They seem to blame internet friends for his current condition, let's respect their wishes.

freako104

SexyBoo said:
Wasn't sure where else to put this and in light of all of the other bad stuff going on - my dog got hit by a car yesterday and died. It has not been a good couple of days... :(

Big hugs ka! Post away, I'm here off and on (as work allows). :sadhug:

:sadhug: damn what a shitty assed day.

peterska2

paul_valaru said:
wait, let's see what happens first

families in grief can act in strange ways

They seem to blame internet friends for his current condition, let's respect their wishes.

I know and thats why I am still at my house. If there was anything at all that I could acheive by going down there then I would be there in a flash. But at present all that we can do is pray.

peterska2

bloody hell you tell someone to shut up coz they are the primary reason why we have not been getting upto date info and so have been having our heatstrings pulled every what way and then you are the one who gets shouted at?

how the fuck does that work?

peterska2

no one inparticular just getting it off my chest.

there is a warning in the first post sayiong that you might be advised to keep out of this threead unless you wanna be involved in my innermost ramblings.

peterska2

angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif
angryfire.gif