Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Well it is peterska2

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
jimminy christmas this whole thing with Justin is a giant mindfuck.

A drug person can learn to handle such things as seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to deal with this trip.

peterska2

IMO People think that there was a ding dong about the newbies behaviour. Now I know from conversations that I have had that this has been a cause for concern as the forums have changed as new members have come in and the atmosphere has changed a lot. However, a lot of members deserted the site around the smae time as I arrived. then we have the fact that people are blaming the newbies for the admin and longer standing members ill feelings. I know from what I see around here that the post count that I had a couple of weeks ago at over 100 posts per day is probably the highest ever and so is the reason that this has been happening. Admittedly I post a lot of crap and talk shit most of the time. But is there actaully any reason to be blaming the newbies for a site changing? No. You can blame the odd member for being a pain in the arse but that is about it. When things get out of control anywhere I am normally in the thick of it and so am used to taking the blame quite easily. As I have said before I have had more warnings bans and IP blocks than most people would expect to have given to an entire site full of people. But to slag me off in private then turn round and say that this is nothing to do with me event hough I know that there was a disagrement between the admins over me before and Justin was sticking up for me when others were about ready to probably boot me. This seems to have been a telling point because I hve noticed a difference in the admins since then. Probably get banned now but hey what the heck. What's one more to me anyway?

peterska2

ris said:
jeez, this self-indulgent wank is still going. :D

And why not.

I'm happy here and am keeping out of others ways as much a s posible even if I am talking to myself half the time

peterska2

Damn fury. Why when I sya that I want to sya something short and snappy with a bit of karma does it turn into a thing about using IM's I knew what I meant but possible not explaining myself good today

tommyj27

Not really Banned
as far as the whole newbie thing goes, i think it's an example of the site evolving, as is the departure of other members. no one can predict the future beyond baseless accusations, so why bother? personally, I think the site has grown over the past few months, and changed into a different beast than it was when i joined, but I'm gonna keep rolling with the punches rather than run home bawling.

peterska2

well i think that you are one of the few.

and the fact that you are posting here in amongst my mindless drivvle ells me that you dont think i am that bad.

sites change some folk just cant accept it.

i like change. is good.

peterska2

tommyj27 said:
sure is.

and i think fury is a good guy, maybe he's just a bit on edge lately but i don't know what would be causing that ;)
andm posts that are completely irrelevent by certian memebrs who should be banished to a corner oesande?

Status
Not open for further replies.