Bored

unclehobart

snowing? I thought it was just 30c or something. Egads you have schizo weather up there.

I have neighbors front and back. No privacy for the dirty deed. The washer is a gas motor pushing 100db. It will draw attention if used in the mid afternoon. ...and Im actually one of like 3 people out of the 88 houses in my neighborhood that abides by the restrictions.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
What are the noise restrictions at midnight? lol What is your restriction? Ours is generally free use after 6 odd days for odd numbered houses and vice versa. Is yours all the time?

unclehobart

Weve been under a medium drought for the last two years. Its been raining well enough for the last 6-8 months, but the water aquifers and lakes have yet to recover. We have an odd even address system. Limited to 1030pm to 1030am.

The unwritten rule is be quiet by 730pm.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
so you'll have to install a pool, fill it, attach a pump to the pressure washer, voila! lol

think you're screwed if you want your neighbours to like you.

ris

...beep

*receiveing message from otc admins*

*post in thread:

lol
:D

post close*

....beep

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
13 :headbang: but we were talking about something, what happened? I'll go - like unc said, my weather is schizo! shorts and ac last week :cool: , now snow :grumpy: . What is yours doing?

edited for mathematical accuracy[/siz]

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Ours was purely snow and cold for the majority of March, then it started getting warmer. It got really warm a few days ago, so much that my A/C was on full blast and we even turned on the central A/C and blower for a while (that sucker can really push air, wonder if I could get one for my computer :eek: :D). The next day, it was cold enough for a sweatshirt or jacket and we had the heat back on.

Indiana doesn't have a lot of extreme weather. What we consider hot, people in Florida would consider acceptably cool, and what we consider cold, people in Canada would laugh at us.
retard.gif