Kawaii

breaky said:
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!
I ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!!!
AND IT FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!
:jump:
:winkkiss: so smooth and soft :winkkiss:
:winkkiss: why didn't i do this earlier? :winkkiss:
Mind if i have a look at that? Just to, uh, be sure. Yeah, that's it. [/doctorish voice]

Urlysis

OOh OOH OOOHHH!
Take pic..........UM Nevermind I lost control of my gutter side for a minute there.
Oh screw it take pictures :lol2: :D

BeardofPants

*resident wimp sidles in*

So, how much did it hurt? Shaving is such an arse of a job, but the one time I tried to wax my legs ...! :eek13:

breaky

BeardofPants said:
*resident wimp sidles in*

So, how much did it hurt? Shaving is such an arse of a job, but the one time I tried to wax my legs ...! :eek13:
it didn't hurt me at all, but i must admit i'm not a very hairy human anyway, they told me that it would take about 40 minutes, it was over in 10 minutes:smoke:enough time to have a cigarette and beer before my boy picked me up (i hope no one saw the first comment, how embarrassing :blush: )

breaky

ummmm, have i missed something or did she strip away some of my brain cells along with the hair :crap: i've always been told my brains lie in my .....:brow:

breaky

i think so, but i haven't managed to work it out just yet :confused: i figure they meant it was about 80, that is 80cm from the ground

AlphaTroll

BeardofPants said:
Oh boy, I feel dumb. Now where did I leave my brain....

Hello, good evening and welcome to the very final edition of your favourite television quiz programme Spot the Braincell. Thirty minutes of cheerful ritual humiliation of the old and greedy. And could we have our first contestant, please!

breaky

braincell?....you mean they actually exist?...wow
pick me! :wave2: pick me!! :wave2: me!!! :wave2: me!!!! :wave2: me!!!!! :wave2:
humiliate meeeeee!!!!!!! :wave2:
unfortunately i probably would understand it anyway:mope:

Aunty Em

Hmm... I'm just having lunch and was thinking that pea and ham soup goes well with this thread... cos I'm peeing myself laughing and breaky's a real ham!... :lol: