Brits -WTF is speck?

tonksy

Nope, you should remember the cutlural diffrences, lol

No crowders? Hmmm.

So you know a black eyed pea? It's got the consistency of a garbanzo sorta but bean/pea shaped? Ladies and crowders look like black eyeds but are green and softer.

ClarabellaUK

What do you want me to say to you? I described them above but you didn't read it. I should repeat myself for you?

We posted within seconds of each other... I missed it!!!!!

*expects Tonks to get out cat o nine tails for such a heinous crime!

Just reads very chilly... thats all... :shrug:

tonksy

Well, in that case you short read the posts above you. I am not pissy with you missing my posts I am pissy for your annoying habit of acting like you are the only one that has any idea of what should go on in a thread.

BeardofPants

Oh, late to the show... But yes, it's a type of bacon, of a sort. Like proscuitto. Not the clarified fat or pork thing.

ClarabellaUK

Well, in that case you short read the posts above you. I am not pissy with you missing my posts I am pissy for your annoying habit of acting like you are the only one that has any idea of what should go on in a thread.

*raises handbag to deflect the blows ;)

OooooOOOOooOOOOOoh!

sorry!

Didn't realise I was de moderating you or whatever... sorry... :hug:

tonksy

Salad has been pushed off until tomorrow. We be grilling at the pool tonight. Grabbing my chicken and lady pea fixings and scooting.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
My mom and dad took us out for dinner to Wimpy's Diner. So we had diner-y food, which was really, really good.