Brother and Friend of Pat Tillman

spike

With questions lingering about how high in the Bush administration the deception reached, Congress is preparing for yet another hearing next week.

The Pentagon is separately preparing a new round of punishments, including a stinging demotion of retired Lt. Gen. Philip R. Kensinger Jr., 60, according to military officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the punishments under consideration have not been made public.

In more than four hours of questioning by the Pentagon inspector general's office in December 2006, Kensinger repeatedly contradicted other officers' testimony, and sometimes his own. He said on some 70 occasions that he did not recall something.

At one point, he said: "You've got me really scared about my brain right now. I'm really having a problem."

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/26/ap3958728.html

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sure glad we made Mr Tillman a victim instead of a fallen hero. It serves him, and us, so much better that way.

spike

Yes, it certainly will serve him and us to have the truth come out and those responsible for the cover up held responsible. :thumbup:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Fratricide is part of war. Cover up insinuates a crime. This was a sad fuck-up.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Was SPC Tillman murdered? No. Was his death used as propaganda? Yes. So what....it made him a bigger hero than he already was by volunteering to give up his lucrative NFL contract to go fight terrorists.

catocom

I'd say things are a little out of had.
The extreme left hollers about lynch mobs, except when it's them.

jeebus, it's war. Shit happens.:shrug:

Winky

Pat is dead and that’s that
guys die in war
fratricide is a fact of war
go jail some Marines for shooting Iraqi's or sumthin'

spike

guys die in war
fratricide is a fact of war

"The doctors - whose names were blacked out - said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away."

Fratricide from 10 yards away with no enemy nearby is not a fact of war.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yea, it is. In a fire fight bad things happen.

Why do you so hate out military that you are always trying to show them as murderous thugs?