Bubba to the Rescue!

ResearchMonkey

Um, you know that guy is gay, right?
It's just another reminder of Bubba's indecisiveness when it came to DADT. The left goes nuts for that stuff.

Another chip off the great nation we once had.

1291741238757.jpg

The new U.S.N. Troupe's ^ "Pearl Harbor"

2minkey

bootlicker
jim just busted out a stiffie.

but seriously, how can you do anything but laugh at shit like that?

oh, right, it's a serious threat to how you wanna raise yer little blond babies. cuz those guys are gonna come out to the sticks, into the family compound, and force your youngins to watch them prance around in little navy costumes.

you seem to have a lot of readily accessible pictures of that kind of thing. kinda seems a bit obsessive. maybe you should hightail it out to longmont and you and peel, together, can answer those questions you've both had for a long time.

ResearchMonkey

but seriously, how can you do anything but laugh at shit like that?
....as would the enemy. "Oh look, here comes another faggot brigade." -- "Don't help the wounded, they have HIV."

you seem to have a lot of readily accessible pictures of that kind of thing.
You have no idea. Sometimes when I need specific photo it can take me hours, even days, to find it.

I've been working on cleaning it all up for a few months now.

2minkey

bootlicker
You need to look more into the use, and effectiveness, of propaganda

you mean like the effectiveness of cartoonish slogans dovetailing with an unwillingness to look behind the curtain, er, above one's pay grade? shit, i don't even have to pay you to participate in the study.

2minkey

bootlicker
You have no idea. Sometimes when I need specific photo it can take me hours, even days, to find it.

I've been working on cleaning it all up for a few months now.
yeah, seriously dude i know what you mean, our image archive at work here is a nightmare... shit all over the place... and our video footage is scattered across countless poorly labeled hard drives...

ResearchMonkey

you mean like the effectiveness of cartoonish slogans dovetailing with an unwillingness to look behind the curtain, er, above one's pay grade? shit, i don't even have to pay you to participate in the study.
No, I think he means the liberla elite that feeds the gruel to the unwashed masses from behind the curtain.

The cute cartoons are a sign that people are seeing the truth despite the propaganda.