building a house

kuulani

My boyfriend and I were talking about building a house together on his property one day.

He says as long as he has a loft upstairs with a spiral staircase, he's happy.

I say as long as I have a nice bathroom with a huge tub I can soak comfortably in, I'm happy.

What would be in your dream house?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
JACUZZI no question. Had one, lived without one, have one again praise the gods. :D Don't care if it's a shack, has to have a jacuzzi. And a dishwasher. And a garburator however you spell it. Almost forgot - and a houseboy.

kuulani

Well, ris, at least I'll know who to go to for advice :D

Oh, I forgot to mention that I want a wraparound porch with a deck that sets the mood for some evening wine/beer.

kuulani

Originally posted by L. Summerton
JACUZZI no question. Had one, lived without one, have one again praise the gods. :D Don't care if it's a shack, has to have a jacuzzi. And a dishwasher. And a garburator however you spell it. Almost forgot - and a houseboy.

Any preference for your houseboy? I'm evisioning someone tall, dark, & muscular. :D

(Hey if you have a houseboy, you won't need a dishwasher) :D

MuFu

Originally posted by kuulani
Well, ris, at least I'll know who to go to for advice :D

Nah... he told me today he designs little boxes. I'd steer clear... ;)

MuFu.

ris

oh yes you do, if he's tall, dark and muscular you want him to have time for something other than housework, right? :D :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
that's exactly what I was picturing with a latin accent of some sort of course. I wasn't envisioning him doing the dishes though.......

:D

unclehobart

5'8 ? Hm... I always pictured you as 5' 11' 210. Is your head mirror shaved, ground close, or simple 1 inch clean military style?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gato bulked up at work. And Gato wears combat boots and hopefully commando pants for a living :love:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I've actually LOST 20 pounds over the past 6 weeks. Guess that's what happens when you spend a lot of your time wearing a flak vest and helmet in 80+ degree weather...and THAT was just for Practice.