building a house

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
As long as I get 3 hots, a cot, all the sex I can handle, and a place to swim, I'd be happy... :p

greenfreak

Man o man stop giving me visual images of Gato, I can't stop picturing him now, glistening with sweat during practice... :eek: ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think I've been married too long, my first thought upon reading that was the state of his underwear and socks :laugh: ugh

But then I got my head together and remembered what's important, that he was glistening :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
*sniff* Houseboys do NOT wear underwear. We parade around in terrycloth towels, just barely covering our...nevermind... :D

Altron

I would have a bar with a tap of Mountain Dew and a blender
and i would have an air-conditioned soundproof room to put servers in

Aunty Em

It would have to be built using all the latest enviromentally friendly technology and sustainable materials where possible, with a grey water system for things like toilets etc. which don't require potable water, solar panels for electricity production, underfloor heating, quadrurple glazing, extra efficient cavity and roof insultation, etc :) Nice and inexpensive to run.

A jacuzzi, a sauna and a large walk in shower would be nice too.

Altron

I would make mine out of lead
I would have no sewer, i would just dump watse into a nearby lake
also i would have fireplaces that let out as much smoke as possible... )

I would have a deck on the roof with a 100-foot long waterslide ending in a huge pool D
but no houseboys D
If i ever build it i will invite all of you over for a swim in the pool [and then i will release the anglerfish... behead]

halamikage

New house! How exciting!

As long as I have a sunken livingroom, a big bathroom and a wrap around porch...I'd be a happy woman. Oh yeah, and one of those tubs that I can lie down and be comfy. :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Screw big.

My dream house is isolated. I wanna be able to fire a cannon from the front yard and the cannonball come down between me and the nearest neighbor.

Professur

Hell, I can do that right now. (or at least, I could, if it wouldn't get me 3 to 5). Just fire the bastard straight up.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Then amend the specs, to wit:

when fired at a 45 degree angle.

Sorry, I just would prefer to not have to deal with anybody afoot until I was ready to deal with them.