bwahaha, now i, too, have a sexy av!!

chcr

Too cute for words
One hesitates to make suggestions that would get one banned (as well as beaten by at least two women). I really like your av, Leslie. If my wife sees this, squiggy posted it.

Stop Laughing

LOL fury, I remember the commercial you got that from, too. :dance: Now I gotta get that 'dead sexy' Fat Bastard pic for mine... maybe not. *puke*

75renegade

No offense Ash, the chic in black is ok, but ya know, "sexy" is an' attitude which is adopted by those who feel compelled to be attached to the ones we admire.

An attitude, which knows not, the boundaries of others, who define their own preferrences, which do not, necessarily agree with our own.

Me personally, I liked the pic of you, smilin', with the goofy sign on yer head.

It was obviously, taken on the spur of the moment, I'm guessin', by a friend, who had a way of perceivin', an' capturin' the "essence" of who ya REALLY are...........most intiguin', I thought.:)

75renegade

ash r said:
yeah, i do kind of miss this one

See, to me, that's the beauty of who ya are! Which is far more "sexy", an' more intriguin' than any pic of someone else's attempt to portray their interpretation of what they think, another thinks is "sexy". But, maybe that's jus' me.

At any rate, thanks, Ash, for re-postin' that cool pic! :)

Aunty Em

You can always guanrantee that the OTCrs will take an interesting idea and corrupt it beyond all recognition!... ;)