look what jerrek linked me...

[21:25] <Smartypus> FUCK this is itching
[21:25] <Mdar> so did I smarty
[21:25] <Mdar> shampoo syndrom?
[21:26] <Smartypus> no
[21:26] <Saedyan> ouch
[21:26] <Saedyan> smarty cut his yanker
[21:26] <Smartypus> noo, nothing down there
[21:27] <Smartypus> nah i shaved my chest due to some circumstances, and the hair is growing back
[21:27] <Saedyan> oh
[21:27] <Mdar> woman or bet related circumtances?
[21:27] <Saedyan> I don't have much chest hair, I think I am a defective human model
[21:27] <Smartypus> woman
[21:27] <Smartypus> three of them
[21:28] <Saedyan> bet=?
[21:28] <Mdar> they dislike the fuzz?
[21:28] <Smartypus> no, they ambushed me
[21:28] <Smartypus> and duct taped me to a chair, then they stripped my shirt off and pulled my chest hair out
[21:28] <Mdar> hahahahahaha
[21:28] <Smartypus> first with their fingers, then with more duct tape.
[21:28] <Saedyan> sounds sexy
[21:29] <Smartypus> so i shaved all of it off because i looked odd with patches of hair on my chest
[21:29] <Mdar> should I post this on the boards, or let it die in IRC?
[21:29] <Remfin> post
[21:29] <Frozboz> post
[21:29] <Smartypus> they took pictures too... one girl called me tonight to laugh at me.
[21:29] <Smartypus> *sigh*
[21:29] * Saedyan raises his thumb up in the air
[21:30] <Smartypus> so now i'm scratching. and itching.
[21:30] <Smartypus> thumb?
[21:30] <Smartypus> post?
[21:30] <Smartypus> eh?
[21:30] <Black|Out> hehe, hmm...sounds like an interesting experience
[21:30] <Saedyan> gladiator
[21:31] <Smartypus> yes well, i didn't fight back because i thought we were just playing, and hell, would you say no to rolling around with three hot chicks on the floor?
[21:31] <Smartypus> gah
[21:32] <Saedyan> nope

jerrek = smartypus

pretty entertaining to me :D

Jeslek

Banned
:yell: That was meant for you to come out of your "braindead" state! :yell: I don't think of that as entertainment! I'm still rather embarassed how easily they got me. And guys take note... bored girls = the devil.

Jeslek

Banned
:blush: Look, I didn't expect them to do that kind of stuff... We were just playing around and mess about... Damn this is embarassing.

Jeslek

Banned
Ardsgaine said:
POST 'EM!!! :devil:
I was wearing nothing but boxers... They kinda stripped me somehow, I'm not quite sure when or how. Besides, I was red like a tomato.... not pretty.

ris

Jerrek said:
Ardsgaine said:
I was wearing nothing but boxers... They kinda stripped me somehow, I'm not quite sure when or how. Besides, I was red like a tomato.... not pretty.

women have that ability, somehow they can strip a man to his undercrackers without his even noticing. i tend to notice even less if they are down to theirs as well. so....distracting... :D

Ardsgaine

ris said:
Jerrek said:
Ardsgaine said:

women have that ability, somehow they can strip a man to his undercrackers without his even noticing. i tend to notice even less if they are down to theirs as well. so....distracting... :D

:rofl:

"Oh, gee! How did he get out??"

:rofl: