Caffeine has harmful side effects

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Studies are suspect.

examples
On January 23, 1998 researchers at the Harvard Medical School released a major study providing conclusive evidence that IGF-1 is a potent risk factor for prostate cancer. Should you be concerned? Yes, you certainly should, particularly if you drink milk produced in the United States.

The Associated Press
Updated: 3:33 p.m. ET July 06, 2004
WASHINGTON - Drinking at least a glass of milk a day may lower the risk of colorectal cancer, say researchers who pooled some of the world’s largest studies on the long-believed link

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I can't take much caffeine, it puts me in a very VERY EXTREMELY sensitive mood.
It's been years since I noticed that.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
Studies are suspect.

examples
um...those are two different types of cancer...

While I agree in the main, those two studies aren't necessarily suspect, just means you gotta pick your poison.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
Milk is bad for you. Milk is good for you. Which poison is bad?
it potentially causes a cancer and potentially reduces the chance of another. Take your pick.

tonksy

Oz said:
Ya wanna see harmfull side effects?

Try taking my coffee off me :D
if i could be an IV caffiene user i would. i swear there are mornings when i would love to mainline the stuff. fuck cancer! let it come and get me.

unclehobart

Caffeine is certainly harmful. As in, it will assuredly mean several broken limbs if you stand in the way OF ME GETTING MY BASIC DAILY REQUIREMENT OF 30 CUPS A DAY.... GAAAA!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
:rofl4:

Folks...I hate to burst your bubble, but everything has harmful side effects when taken in large quantities...Moderation is the key to a happy existence. ;)

tonksy

Gato_Solo said:
:rofl4:

Folks...I hate to burst your bubble, but everything has harmful side effects when taken in large quantities...Moderation is the key to a happy existence. ;)
bah! moderation is for sissies! ;)