Call yourself a US citizen?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
85%...stupid mistakes on two of them but number 12 threw me...I interpreted it as after the fact, not total.

kuulani

Sorry. Your tropical paradise has been appropriated for developement by nameless, souless, corporate entities so that they can make money through exploitation and subjugation of said tropical paradise and fill it full of the more mundane of societies 'stuff', thereby ruining said paradise by making it commonplace.

damnthatwasalongsentence

i blame oprah ... she told everyone that she's buying property here and now we have all kinds of foreignors invading :D

POStech

40% I only knew the answers to three of them, the rest were all guesses.
Guess I'll stay up here in Canada.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nope, I do not and I do not want to. I'm not even going to bother taking the quiz.

Oh, and before anyone starts taking offense to me not wanting to be an American it's not because I really have anything against your country but simply because I love Canada.

K62

I failed the test horribly. 45% or so. That's fine, I bet most of you have 'added' a bit to your scores anyways. :nerd:

I guess I will have to continue to carry the maple leaf on my pack. That's fine, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

2minkey

bootlicker
95% I missed the one Inky thought he'd miss. Guessed wrong I guess. ;)

19. What INS form is used to apply to become a naturalized citizen?
Form N-200 "Petition for Naturalization" is not correct.
N-400 "Application for Naturalization"

yup. same here. otherwise... 95%.

hmmm... guess i'm not a pinko commie after all.

Starya

Nope, I do not and I do not want to. I'm not even going to bother taking the quiz.

Oh, and before anyone starts taking offense to me not wanting to be an American it's not because I really have anything against your country but simply because I love Canada.
Hah, I have no desire what so ever to become an American, yet I did better than some of them (well, at least one..) on the quiz. :nerd:

unclehobart

I failed the test horribly. 45% or so. That's fine, I bet most of you have 'added' a bit to your scores anyways. :nerd:

I guess I will have to continue to carry the maple leaf on my pack. That's fine, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Thanks for the snub to our honor.

K62

As I really don't know anyone here, I don't take much of what I read very serious. It had nothing to do with your honour. :kiss:

Altron

I got 90%. I didn't get the INS question... because I never had to apply for citizenship. Nor did my ancestors... they didn't fill out a form, they fought the British for it. I also got mixed up on the states one... Kentucky and New Hampshire got mixed up.