Cameras steal your soul!

HeXp£Øi±

My girlfriend has just discovered that over the past five years i have successfully avoided almost every single photograph she has taken. I really do hate being on film even though i like filming others.
From a pile of cdroms these are the only salvageable photos of me that she could dig up and she says they're yellow and ugly.. lol Now she's determined to get a bunch of new ones from me. Oh well. It was to good to last forever. Time to dress up and put on my stupid face.

Attachment(s):

persit.jpg, 3.24kb

225_1032380142.jpg

perry2.jpg, 4.30kb

225_1032380158.jpg

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ris said:
i successfully avoid photos by being behind the camera at all times :D

Same here :)
But you get used to it, I guess :)

I've never had that much pictures taken from me in years as the amount I took this month :)

Nice pictures btw, hexploit! :)

HeXp£Øi±

Yeah i like them too because they're only 150 pixels wide. if you try to blow them up they look like pixelated doom screenshots. lol

Jeslek

Banned
Never been to a nude beach, nor do I want to go there, but up to a few years ago my friends and I used to skinny dip when no girls were around. In fact, "years" isn't accurate, it is "weeks". :)

HeXp£Øi±

Unfortunately around here you don't want to skinny dip if any women are around as the water is freezing if you get my drift. I have done it though but never again.

Jeslek

Banned
Dude this is Canada! :rofl2: Its definitely stupid that the temperature of the water is inversely related to the pride you have when a woman looks at you. We only skinny dip in the summer times. I have this thing for not swimming in any body of water where I can see an iceberg drifting about.

HeXp£Øi±

Even in the summer here when it's 85 degrees the mountains are still covered with snow. So all that water running down the mountains and filling the lakes is actually melted snow. It's ironic that if you actually have the ballz to do it you literally won't once you do. lol

Jeslek

Banned
ah I see. One day I'm going to try swimming naked in ice water in the winter, like the Russians do sometimes. Just for the hell of it.

-- wow look at him, his dick is 0.5"!!

:rofl2:

ris

our marines do that as part of the basic training, jump into artic icepack hole with full kit, got to get to the other side and start getting out before they freeze.