Can´t we just login and be happy?

nalani

Can't we just login and be happy?

If it's not sending me a Bad Redirect message then it's taking me straight to some lame-ass pic that's posted in one thread or another .. I swear to god I'm gonna slap Sandra Bullock if I ever see her just because her presence as soon as I login is irriphreakingtating the shit outta me mad

[/rant]

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
This problem probably is going to be solver when the board upgrades to phpBB2 software.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Sorry Na, we are having a problem with the forum software. We are in the process of converting it to a new one. Should be soon :) :)

G

oh don't i? :eek:

i know you well enought to ask if i could rub your belly. :headbang:

nalani

Originally posted by samcurry
Sorry Na, we are having a problem with the forum software. We are in the process of converting it to a new one. Should be soon :) :)

thanks sam baby *hug*

nalani

Originally posted by Anakin
Bleh, if you don't like the software, cough up some cash for vBulletin like I offered.

*bitchslaps you again cause you're a smartass* ...

:D

sbcanada

Originally posted by nalani

*bitchslaps you again cause you're a smartass* ...

Okay, once I can handle. Twice I can handle... but if you bitchslap me again I'll be forced to give you a nipple twister. :eek: :eek: :eek:

nalani

Originally posted by Anakin

Okay, once I can handle. Twice I can handle... but if you bitchslap me again I'll be forced to give you a nipple twister. :eek: :eek: :eek:

OOOHHHH!!!! *bitchslap* *bitchslap* *bitchslap*