Can´t we just login and be happy?

tonksy

Re: Can´t we just login and be happy?

Professur said:
Hell no. The cats go to quarentine and stay there.
so...she'll have to make another trip for the cats?

Camelyn

The cats have their required international certificates of health and vaccinations from Mr. Vet and are all clear for the border crossing :D

Stop Laughing

pfft, I-80's not really Chicago, it's rarely mentioned on the morning drive times. Just go from NW Indiana through Joliet bypassing nearly all of the Chicago area, and there's almost nothing of interest along 80 after that until probably California.

Just don't make a wrong turn and end up on the Skyway, the toll booth there's now privately owned (Chicago needed quick cash so they sold it, genius :lloyd: ), so they can charge whatever the hell they damn well please, I think it's $5 now and it's only about 20 miles at the most; kinda gives new meaning to 'quarter mile'. :D

Mirlyn

unclehobart said:
Thats 175 more miles than from Atlanta to QC ... and you have to go through both Detroit and Chicago. *shudder*
Dunno....there is also the possibility of skipping Chicago and going through *shudder* Fort Wayne again. :D

Mirlyn

Inkara1 said:
You mean the dumbest city in America?
No comment....:D...but it was the first (and the last) time I had whole wheat pancakes. :sick:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Ft Wayne...you can't get here from there or there from here