Can hardly wait for this one!

banner.jpg

unclehobart

I don't think they're going to do it justice. Theres no way they are going to make him as strong as he was in the comics.

unclehobart

har... the tv series... the hulk being all powerful enough to roll a Toyota Hatchback over with only moderate strain and effort. Those were the days.

Professur

But they were so well scripted. "Don't get me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

I mean, who of us didn't use that line at one time or another?

Professur

Oooo. I don't remember it. I do remember the one from The Greatest American Hero.

Now that show was funny. Espescially for non-americans.

freako104

used to love the cartoon of hulk i hope the movie will be good. spiderman was awesome so maybe this will be too.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i'll wait for it to show up at the dollar theatre, i like it better the expensive ones anyways

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
QT finally has a trailer showing The Hulk, in all his greenness & size. He looks & acts like the comic book that I remember. This ain't Lou Ferigno :D

MuFu

Yeah, the trailer is awesome, especially the bit where he
throws a tank!

Looks like a fun movie. :)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If any of you remember the comicbook, before they were considered collectibles & never to be opened, this is looking better & better. Seems to follow the original storyline quite well.

* The only reason to purchase quicktime pro-editing:

AlladinSane

Godzilla, sucked! *puke*
I was always a fan of Marvel characters. I've no disapointed by the last releases in movies. Ok, Daredevil was below the average, but enjoyable anyway...