Can I make a suggestion?

greenfreak

I was pleased to find a 'view all new posts since your last visit' link as this is the way I surf my other message boards... But at the bottom of that page, can I get a 'Mark All Forums as Read' put there? It's not too much trouble for me to go back to the main page and do it, but I figured I don't ask for much... I'll hump you if you do it... :D

Thanks for all the improvements by the way, it's coming along quite nicely from where I'm sitting.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
greenie there is one on the left bottom under the post new topic button. within the specific forum.
and on the index page its right under the private messages on the left bottom.
Its kinda small though.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, nice one Sam! Even I didn't know that was there! :headbang:

Will you still hump me, greenfreak? I promise to put it in a more obvious place once I get the chance! :headbang:

greenfreak

I know those are there silly, but when you're in the search results window, looking at all the new threads since your last visit, it's not there. That's the page I was talking about. But that's ok, I'll just go back to the main page to do it. :)

greenfreak

Ah but Sam, I said I would hump you if you do it. Neither of you is fulfilling my wishes, therefore you go hump-less. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'd have already had it done, if I only had a working SSH client on dad's computer :eek:

I'll be home some time this evening, so expect to see it sometime then. :headbang:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's up, it's up! :eek:

Er... the mark all forums read link, that is. It's on the search results pages now (and incidentally, I fixed the show results as posts/topics thing too)

Sorry I took so long, but it was a bit more complicated than just cutting/pasting stuff from the index template :headbang:

*braces for impact* :trippin:

greenfreak

sorry it took so long, I was away all week....

:swing: :whip: :ladysman:

Where's the hump smiley when you need it?! You'll have to settle for this one:

:banana2:

:kiss:

Thank you fury!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What about this hump smilie? :hump: It is one of my favs!

edited because I wrote "humo" instead of "hump"