Can it be?

[b]

I'll tell ya louis, I was a bit skeert when I saw the avatar. I guess I've miss a lot since I've been gone.

Green, the apt still sucks, but, only 4 more months to go, then (hopefully) we'll move out to someplace with working a/c.

I'm actually working on a whole new portfolio, plus a lot more pictures of Lorrimars band. I've spent part of the last two weeks going thru all the pictures I have of them (about 1,000) plus I took 7 more rolls last night at their latest show.

It's been a lot of work, but it just proves to me how much I love this photography thing I've been doing. It's all pretty damn exciting.

If I'm lucky, I should have the new portfolio scanned and up someplace in the next two weeks or so. We'll see.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
OK so um, who is lorrimar? I'm afriad I joined after [b ] and don't know all the details...

lorrimar lives with , in fact i think lorrimar was the one that invited to join the boards, and invited ards, and ards invited Janimal.

:D

[b]

Reads like the bible doesn't it?

And lorrimar begat, and then he begat, then she begat, then a there was a moose...or something like that. I think

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hey , you were only here for a bit after I joined, but I read alot of your stuff, Hope you plan on stopping back in a bit more often now.

nalani

I really phucking missed you,

stick around this time, ok? Not so much that it takes over your life or anything .. just stick around ... )

[b]

I really phucking missed you,

stick around this time, ok? Not so much that it takes over your life or anything .. just stick around ...

Hey Nalani, Ardsgaine kept me posted when you'd ask about me. I'll be stopping by more often, I just won't be living here like I used to ;-)

As a matter of fact, I'm off here for the night. Snuggle time on the couch with Bill. I think we're gonna watch a movie or something.

I'll chat more with ya tomorrow!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome back, :headbang:

Yeah, a few things have changed since you were here last. The funnest change is probably the new Quick Reply setup. Click anyone's username (just above their titles and avatar) and you get an instant
Username,
inserted where your cursor is. Highlight some text and click the Quote selected button down at the bottom and you get that put in a
quote box

Check "Quote the last message" when making your post and a quote of the previous message will be put in before your post.

And there is now a donate button at the bottom. Go see the donation sticky in this forum for more info :)