Catwoman

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What's the story on this film? After a whole bunch of years before I was born Catwoman was a criminal. The trailer for this film makes her look good...wait, I meant to say *purrrrrrrr*, damnit, is she a good guy or a bad guy? Yes I know she isn't a "guy" :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Who really cares if she's good or bad, it's Halle for Christs sake.

Anon

It's not Selina Kyle, Catwoman from the comics. Far as I can tell, the only thing they have in common is the name.

Rose

Yep, Anon's right. Most likely this film will blow since it doesn't seem to relate to the comics much at all. Apparently she's not a criminal, but after turning into catwoman (er, being killed and waking up as catwoman?) she is an 'alleged criminal'. The reviews I've read are bleak and seem to bash the movie, but I suppose I'll try to see it myself before forming too solid an opinon.

A.B.Normal

PuterTutor said:
Who really cares if she's good or bad, it's Halle for Christs sake.
With a tight leather outfit and whip ,none the less.

{note to self -wtf is with the saying" none the less"?}

BeardofPants

I'm all for scantily clad women in tight skimpy leather costumes, but does anyone else think that costume looks kinda... stupid? :eek6:

Anon

I read an article in Wizard where Halle Berry said the costume was suppose to give her total freedom of movement and ehance the beauty and sleekness of the spine, bones, and back (which is what makes cats so beautiful)

pc_builder

I liked Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman costume better. but then again, I haven't seen the new movie. So we'll just have to wait and see.

pc_builder

BTW, Anon. Your sig. Is that a real poem somewhere, or did you here it in Identity? I like that poem and I thought the movie was great.

IDLEchild

Gonz said:
What's the story on this film? After a whole bunch of years before I was born Catwoman was a criminal. The trailer for this film makes her look good...wait, I meant to say *purrrrrrrr*, damnit, is she a good guy or a bad guy? Yes I know she isn't a "guy" :p

The movie isn't related at all to the D.C comics character.

Halle Barry plays a graphic designer for a fashion agency whose boss is into shady dealings. She ends up at the wrong place, at the wrong time and gets shot and left for dead. Somehow she is brought back to life by an Egypitian Smoa cat.

Either way....Halle Barry + a leather whip = Every straight man's dream.

Anon

pc_builder said:
BTW, Anon. Your sig. Is that a real poem somewhere, or did you here it in Identity? I like that poem and I thought the movie was great.

It's a real one by William Hughes Mearns

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
IDLEchild said:
Either way....Halle Barry + a leather whip = Every straight man's dream.

sorry to say, but i don't like halle barry at all. there are so many much more attractive women than her...:shrug:

besides that, she's one of the worst actors i've seen...god, i almost cried when she tried to act as a Bond-girl. plus her boobs seem to be different of size during that movie, quite interesting.

AlladinSane

Shadowfax said:
sorry to say, but i don't like halle barry at all. there are so many much more attractive women than her...:shrug:

besides that, she's one of the worst actors i've seen...god, i almost cried when she tried to act as a Bond-girl. plus her boobs seem to be different of size during that movie, quite interesting.
Well, I didn't cry, but I was wishing with all my hopes that Miranda Frost would kill her. Worst Bond girl I ever saw. Her attempt to look sexy is pathethic at most...

pc_builder

Shadowfax said:

I agree. I mean, Halle Barry is hot and all, but I'm not into her. Rose McGowan on the other hand, or Winona Ryder. :brow:

MrBishop

Anon said:
It's a real one by William Hughes Mearns

I've heard it somewhere with the last line replaced with "I think he's from the CIA" :)

julicat1.jpg

Julie Newmar
kitt4.jpg

Eartha Kitt
meriwether2.jpg

Lee Meriweather

catbed.jpg

Micehlle Pfeipher

hallecat06.jpg
The latest