Change a user name?

HeXp£Øi±

I originally got that name from John Lovitz. He used it as an alias when staying at hotels and the like. He'd always tell his parents what alias he was using so they could reach him wherever he was staying and once he used the name Mrs Poopiddydoop and his dad insisted that those words would never come out of his mouth. Well his dad contacted the hotel to get ahold of John Lovitz and room service said "sorry we don't have anyone here by that name". His dad, being the old timer that he was, began screaming into the phone "I'M NOT GONNA SAY THE NAME DAMNIT!!" :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Mrs Pººpïdd¥DôôP said:
I originally got that name from John Lovitz. He used it as an alias when staying at hotels and the like. He'd always tell his parents what alias he was using so they could reach him wherever he was staying and once he used the name Mrs Poopiddydoop and his dad insisted that those words would never come out of his mouth. Well his dad contacted the hotel to get ahold of John Lovitz and room service said "sorry we don't have anyone here by that name". His dad, being the old timer that he was, began screaming into the phone "I'M NOT GONNA SAY THE NAME DAMNIT!!" :D

I still say Leslie is a chicken for not doing this... :devious: :lol:

Professur

Gato_Solo said:
I still say Leslie is a chicken for not doing this... :devious: :lol:

Careful, dude. Sam's still logged in, and he's still got the admin panel open. You might just find yourself logging in as Mr.Pººpïdd¥DôôP

U

Unregistered

Leslie said:
yeah, that's it :laugh:
Lesssie! buddy, ol Canadian bacon friend of a long time back!

Damn is it hard to type after getting in late, eh.

I wish to be called,

Crazy horse!

K62

Ah, sorry to be a pest eh, les.

Could you change that for me? please?

I remember a day when mufu was once mutha funka, so I know that it is possible.

:winkkiss:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
HeXp£Øi± said:
Only a coder would type that by heart. 256 characters available in 10 keys?? I don't think so. Even i copy and paste unless i'm logging in.

Anyway, if you were to change it it would have to be Mrs Pººpïdd¥DôôP. :D
Is she hot? :brow: