Christmas Trees

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Nah, my mom doesn't have hers yet...she'll get it on Dec 16th.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Typically the 2nd weekend before Christmas. I hate fake. My wife talked us into one, once. We're killing trees again :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I told my mom if she ever tries to get a fake tree I'm going on strike and not coming home for Christmas.

chcr

Too cute for words
We have a fake one we put up every year - I'm sure the cat's gonna see it as a gigantical toy. :hmm:

Yep. Our cats are older now, but waking up in the morning to broken ornaments strewn across the floor and a pair of eyes staring out at you from halfway up the tree is one of those unwritten joys of cat "ownership."

Professur

It was a snow day here yesterday, so, with the kids all off, the missus put up our tree. I was rather upset to see the 6' tree up instead of my 7 footer.

majestyx

The family's allergies can't handle a real tree. I have a fake tree. It's still in the box in the storage building......where it most likely will stay again this year.

Professur

I'll forgive the green beer bottles, for the season ... but you do know that you can't have good beer in a green bottle, doncha?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I don't know if we're getting one this year. I haven't received my payment because of some paperwork. I'll get paid on December 19th, too late to buy one either way :shrug:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Ours is up. It's a fake one pre-lit. It'll have to do until our finances rebound from my medical maladies. I hate fake trees as a rule.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I told my mom if she ever tries to get a fake tree I'm going on strike and not coming home for Christmas.

Tree killer. :grumpy: What about the environment? What about the spotted owl? What about the animals that use that tree for a home? I can't believe the selfishness of some of you people. :trout:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Tree killer. :grumpy: What about the environment? What about the spotted owl? What about the animals that use that tree for a home? I can't believe the selfishness of some of you people. :trout:

I cut them off a farm, if it wasn't for live christmas trees those trees wouldn't even be there...

Oh, and I've decided to stop ignoring you, HANDS OFF MY TROUT MISTER! :yell:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I cut them off a farm, if it wasn't for live christmas trees those trees wouldn't even be there...

Oh, and I've decided to stop ignoring you, HANDS OFF MY TROUT MISTER! :yell:

Here. It served its purpose, anyway. :p