Climategate scandal growing

MrBishop

I'm sorry...read that article. How is the White House doubling-down?

They're showing up on the last day...un act de presence. Basically, just showing up.

If the Obama White House was asking to take the lead in Copenhagan, that'd be doubling down. Faux news needs to look at a dictionary, eh.

Winky

Climategate is the end of your Freedom.

So is air now taxed?
Where do I sign up for carbon credits?

ResearchMonkey

I'm not sure where you can purchase carbon-credits. If your looking for methane-credit, I might decide to start selling them soon. I think there might be good money in it.

I would have to buy a better printer and some 'official-stamp' so it looks good.

interested?

jimpeel

AlGore was on Letterman talking about a floating continent of garbage....I pointed & laughed.

This is always spoken about but there has never been a satellite picture of it posted anywhere on the internet to my knowledge.

Winky

Climategate means nothing, it won't stop this

we’ll all be laughing out of the other sides
of our mouths when the full weight of these
taxes smack us in the ass

jimpeel

And the sun remains quiet. This image updates automatically every day. For more on sunspot activity go to http://www.solarcycle24.com

latest.jpg

For the latest report on solar activity from NOAA click HERE. This also updates automatically every day.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's some funny shit.

I wonder, do we still have to hear about how the politics of destruction (or whatever it's called) is worse today that ever before? Hell, peopel ought to read some 18th & 19th century newpapers.

Winky

We all know how trilogies turn out.
Here's hoping that this one doesn't have Ewoks in it.

ResearchMonkey

yrloc=[1400,findgen(19)*5.+1904]

valadj=[0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,-0.1,-0.25,-0.3,0.,-0.1,0.3,0.8,1.2,1.7,2.5,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6]*0.75 ; fudge factor
x3 scientific confirmations now, this is the hocky-stick... the fudge-factor.

Have fun in Hopenhagen Obamabsan

MrBishop

And what exactly does this decades old speech have anything to do with climategate, Winky? And what does climategate have anything to do with your quote?