Clitoris

Mare

The clitoris is a sexual organ in the body of female mammals, located near the anterior junction of the labia minora. The visible knob-like portion is located above the opening of the vagina. Its particular function is inducing sexual pleasure and orgasms.

I'm sorry - I was so tired of seeing Testicles in the lobby thread JUST HAD too type in something new.. :lol2:

So here's the WORD FOR THE DAY!!!!!

chcr

Too cute for words
Professur said:
Cunt: n A part of the female reproductive system; the driver of the car that just cut me off.

I always liked: Pussy is the most important thing in life and cunt is the person who owns it. (do I have to say j/k) :lol:

Captain Obvious

Mare said:
The clitoris is a sexual organ in the body of female mammals, located near the anterior junction of the labia minora. The visible knob-like portion is located above the opening of the vagina. Its particular function is inducing sexual pleasure and orgasms.

I'm sorry - I was so tired of seeing Testicles in the lobby thread JUST HAD too type in something new.. :lol2:

So here's the WORD FOR THE DAY!!!!!
Aha is that where they hid it :D
:worm:

Oz

I've always thought there was a bit of a design flaw when it came to the clitorus :eh:

What an awkward lil' bit of biology it is. I understand that yes, it's very important and [apparently] it likes to be kept in a moist, warm and dark place..... but please. Whenever us gentlemanly types pay it any strict attention we can't here our music/tv 'cos of the thighs, it's almost impossible to breath without sounding like yer down there doing some dodgy Darth Vader impersonation and just as we get used to the breathing difficulties we have to assert our full concentration to repress a sneeze as a vagrant hair wanders half way up our left nostril!

*represses a giggle as her remembers the time he couldn't hold a sneeze in and nearly scared a poor woman half to death*

Then of course there is the task of actually finding the thing. Not content with being hidden away in feminine folds the clitorus also manages to hide itself under a hood! Only apearing when it is ready! Surely it coulda been made a diferent colour to help us out.....or even glow in the dark :) (note: if yer do find one that glows in the dark....I'd advise against investigating too closely).

IMO that delicate lil' bud coulda been placed in a much better place.....say behind the knee, or on the elbow.........the roof of the mouth/under the tongue might be good as well.......think of all the trouble that would save!

Inkara1

chcr said:
I always liked: Pussy is the most important thing in life and cunt is the person who owns it. (do I have to say j/k) :lol:

I was once told that CUNT stands for "Can't Understand Normal Thinking."

Mare

Oz said:
I've always thought there was a bit of a design flaw when it came to the clitorus :eh:

What an awkward lil' bit of biology it is. I understand that yes, it's very important and [apparently] it likes to be kept in a moist, warm and dark place..... but please. Whenever us gentlemanly types pay it any strict attention we can't here our music/tv 'cos of the thighs, it's almost impossible to breath without sounding like yer down there doing some dodgy Darth Vader impersonation and just as we get used to the breathing difficulties we have to assert our full concentration to repress a sneeze as a vagrant hair wanders half way up our left nostril!

*represses a giggle as her remembers the time he couldn't hold a sneeze in and nearly scared a poor woman half to death*

Then of course there is the task of actually finding the thing. Not content with being hidden away in feminine folds the clitorus also manages to hide itself under a hood! Only apearing when it is ready! Surely it coulda been made a diferent colour to help us out.....or even glow in the dark :) (note: if yer do find one that glows in the dark....I'd advise against investigating too closely).

IMO that delicate lil' bud coulda been placed in a much better place.....say behind the knee, or on the elbow.........the roof of the mouth/under the tongue might be good as well.......think of all the trouble that would save!

OZ Your A TRIP!!!! Sneeze-glow in the drak-LMAOROFL
MAJOR KARMA MY FRIEND-for speaking the obvious...... :rofl3:
Sorry hun, were not all hung on the outside like yeh men are.... :D

Oz

Mare said:
OZ Your A TRIP!!!! Sneeze-glow in the drak-LMAOROFL
MAJOR KARMA MY FRIEND-for speaking the obvious...... :rofl3:
Sorry hun, were not all hung on the outside like yeh men are.... :D

Sometimes it's a complicated life alright :D

Mare

PuterTutor said:
I want a clitoris. They just sound like so much damn fun!

OHHHH they are hun.... :rolleyes:
I want a penis...would never leave the house-EVER- :fap:

(speaking of wanting a penis... :D )

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:

Fuck that...can you imagine the male ego if it suddenly had a clitoris instead of a penis
"HAH!..Well mine is 17 milimeters long...so there!'

Never mind the clitoris...I want multiple-orgasms!

Oz

I always wanted a clitorus on my top lip......just under my nose. That way I could rub it with a hankerchief and pretend I had a cold........all day! :D

BeardofPants

PuterTutor said:

You sure about that?

Oooh, aaahh, I'm gonna... no I'm not... aah, there it is... YES!... YES! ... no, no it's not quite there....oooh, yes!, I think I'm gonna.... no, no, it's gone again, ooh, I think that's it... oh no, that was just your whiskers tickling....

Mare

"Quotes Bish" - I want multiple-orgasms!Me Too!!!!! Do you know where I could possibly get them?
I havent found any in FL yet - whoops, did I say that :lol2: