Clitoris

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Inkara1 said:
OK... what are some examples of sex stuff you wouldn't want to post in public?
the size of my clit for one, things like that. Usually, I wait to see the question then I answer. If it's too personal for everyone to know, then i don't divulge, if it's a general question about sex, then I usually have no problem with it

You said you wouldn't answer in public. Private messages were still a possibility.

Ah well. I guess none of the wimmen here have the balls to tell us men about their clit. I hope none of them are terribly suprised when we don't know anything about it when it matters.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
You said you wouldn't answer in public. Private messages were still a possibility.

Ah well. I guess none of the wimmen here have the balls to tell us men about their clit. I hope none of them are terribly suprised when we don't know anything about it when it matters.

exactly, I wouldn't answer in public, so posting it would be public. and I surely hope we don't have balls!

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Ladies, how big is yours?

is it easy to find? Does it like to play hide a seek? Is it hypersensitive, or can it take some manhandling?

Does your SO treat it right? Can he/she find it?

Does it get hit during sex? Do you like/need to play with it during sex?

Don't know the size, never measured it!

pretty easy to find I guess, I wouldn't really know. I'm not trying to find it from a man's perspective. Doesn't really play hide and seek, not super hypersensitive, but can definitely take some manhandling. Actually enjoy the manhandling.

SO has no trouble in that dept.

Like to play with it during sex, sometimes gets hit during.

Now you can't say no one has answered your questions!

Professur

It may be tough cookie, but

*wait for it*

there's no muff too tough.

you knew that was coming, didn't ya

Professur

Uki Chick said:
Don't know the size, never measured it!

pretty easy to find I guess, I wouldn't really know. I'm not trying to find it from a man's perspective. Doesn't really play hide and seek, not super hypersensitive, but can definitely take some manhandling. Actually enjoy the manhandling.

SO has no trouble in that dept.

Like to play with it during sex, sometimes gets hit during.

Now you can't say no one has answered your questions!

But, you've pretty much told us nothing. Well, hang on. Not exactly nothing. You've pretty much answered "all of the above"

Uki Chick

Professur said:
But, you've pretty much told us nothing. Well, hang on. Not exactly nothing. You've pretty much answered "all of the above"

That's right, the first one to answer all of the above. The only thing I couldn't answer was the size, and I can't see myself measuring it anytime soon, although I can say that's it's not huge or anything. I would consider it small, except that i can't really compare it to anyone elses.

Professur

We can fix that .....

BTW, I meant "all of the above" as in multiple choice. A, B, C, OR D (all of the above)

Professur

So does that mean you don't want your invitation to the labour day corn boil, orgy and skinny dip at the cottage?