C'mon Squigs

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
two more & you're #9 & 209 more & you catch Justin...baiting has it's advantages :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
LOL....I would have gotten there yesterday but I'm taking cold medicine and have enough trouble just keeping my eyes open...:D

unclehobart

We all hit the wall from time to time. I for one am fully capable of hitting 100 posts a day... every day... day in and day out... but... I mean.. damn.. we all need time off now and then. This place can be like a pub full of friends at times or a strained family reunion. I take like 3 days off every other week or I'd surely collapse with malaise and irritation. No one needs for this place to feel like a job or obligation.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Very true, unc. I often see tensions rising and think I should walk away for a while. I don't pay a lot of attention to post couts though. I usually notice I've passed a milestone long after the event. Except when the ShoutBox was new. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm surprised I hit 100 posts the other day. Usually I can only manage 30-40 among doing everything else I usually do (breaking my computer, burning CD's, or playing a game)

Aunty Em

Speaking of games... I just discovered Tuxracer on Mandrake. Whoever put all these games on here should be shot! I'm NEVER going to get any work done! :D