Coffee...

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
I have never heard of ceme de menthe on an irish coffee. They must be trying to disguise some foul grade of whiskey.

Looks more like a garnish more than anything.

So...whats your favorite type of coffee?

I buy Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee when I can afford it, or Brazilian green when I can't...I roast 'em myself though...got it down to a friggin science :)

tonksy

i like starbucks christmas blend....not to be confused with holiday or winter blend...thats yucky...too bitter. christmas blend has a cinnamony quality and i adore it. ask for it in my stocking every year. maybe one of these days they'll get it right... :D

Kawaii

I don't drink coffe... It's the DEVIL'S POISON!!! :evilcool:
J/k, i'm not addicted yet, that's all.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I like coffee

with lot's of sugar & milk

I like swords, use colgate, no family crest.....

did I miss anything?

SexyBoo

I tried a new Starbucks frappacino yesterday (new for me anyway) - Chocolate Brownie. Oh my God talk about delicious! :licklips:

Oz

BeardofPants said:
That makes two of us. I can't drink instant anymore though - tastes foul. :sick:

I need that subtle blend of factory workers ciggy ash, dust, floor sweepings and a hint of caffeine to gimme a kick-start in the morning :grinyes:

unclehobart

BeardofPants said:
That makes two of us. I can't drink instant anymore though - tastes foul. :sick:
Don't get me wrong... I love coffee. Its just that I have a mild allergy to it. After I drink x many cups for x many days in a row, it morphs into a big allergy and starts screwing with my heart, blood pressure, and gives me a headache.

BeardofPants

Oz said:
I need that subtle blend of factory workers ciggy ash, dust, floor sweepings and a hint of caffeine to gimme a kick-start in the morning :grinyes:

You know, I wondered why I was so grumpy in the mornings....

*wanders off to find some ciggy ash*

Oz

BeardofPants said:
You know, I wondered why I was so grumpy in the mornings....

*wanders off to find some ciggy ash*

Just buy nescafe........they add it at no extra cost ;)

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i used to be a coffee fiend, then i just decided i didn't feel like drinking it anymore, haven't had a cup since.

catocom

Sharky, you just need some good porcelain teeth, with a good
extra high quality Lucitone resin. :nerd:

btw, my dad was a dental tech most of his life. (still has a bunch of old equipment)