Coldplay?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Make sure you also post my denial of making such remarks too...It should be four or five posts after the insult judging by yours...:D

IDLEchild

Squiggy said:
Make sure you also post my denial of making such remarks too...It should be four or five posts after the insult judging by yours...:D

Check and check. Apprently getting on peoples cases is your choice of entertainment, ok then......and yes that was an insult and yes i made it intentionally and yes you may quote me on it anytime you choose to and yes you will be the one who will be an exception from now on when the time arises.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Actually, BCD, I prefer the members who don't demean the other members and then piss and moan when they get treated the same...:shrug:

IDLEchild

Squiggy said:
Actually, BCD, I prefer the members who don't demean the other members and then piss and moan when they get treated the same...:shrug:

Piss and moan? thats harsh isn't it. I merely pointed out the insult. Ok well this is you talking so never mind.

Yes that was an insult...are you catching this in a log Squiggs..i want to see proof of you catching this.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Now you've lost me...log? I'm trying to point out that you do this and apparently don't even realize it. I tried to point it out in a humorous way before. And that escaped you too. This time you denied doing it only 5 posts after doing it. And others seem to be as aware as I that you're like this. I'd venture to say that you are the only one who doesn't see it. :shrug:

IDLEchild

You know what Squiggy... i am sorry. That is very childish and moronic of me to do that. Those insults up there i truly apologize for and for making this public. Asking for forgiveness is hardso bare with me here.

Since i joined i gave always had a sense that you didn't exactly appreciate my presence here, i didn't care untill time to time i was reminded somehow...they may have been humor on your part but like you said they escaped me. I am sorry for degeneration of this thread and for that hypocritical behavior.

I still don't ever intend to insult anyone here, i just have a barsh tongue that i can't help and for that iam sorry. There isn't an excuse for how i posted just now but it will serve a good reminder to how low i can get.

Sorry Squiggy.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'm fine with that. I don't see where you owed me an apology at all. And, for the record, I had no problem with you when you joined. We all go at each other once in a while. Nothing wrong with it as long as you give and take honorably. True of any human interaction. :shrug:

IDLEchild

Squiggy said:
I'm fine with that. I don't see where you owed me an apology at all. And, for the record, I had no problem with you when you joined. We all go at each other once in a while. Nothing wrong with it as long as you give and take honorably. True of any human interaction. :shrug:

I am learning....giving in and realizing the mistake is hard enough for me......in due time it will come. You've learned your wisdom, i am still searching for the road of mine...travelling that fucker is whole another story.

Stick around, maybe you'll find out one day how it ended for me.

BeardofPants

Buttcrackdivine said:
Not for all of us.
:sadhug:

See, this is why you suck at being CBG. You're supposed to be above feelings! :p But y'know, just cos I'm feeling nice... *swipes off with Butty's pants* :D