color scheme

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
can we get the date and post title shown in a color other than white? it's like... white on white. I'm talking about the text in the silverish bar above each post.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
hmm... just changed back to the "old" color scheme temporarily and noticed that it causes me to need to scroll my browser. At the insane resolution I'm running, that just shouldn't happen. odd

damn... where's my whip!?! :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Can you show me a screenshot of this? I'm not seeing it (the text is showing up black for me)... Nixy reported the same problem to me yesterday (said it was doing that the day before), but said that it appeared to be working fine then.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That's really strange, you really didn't just change it? I noticed it a couple days ago too, but figured you had more important stuff to deal with then, and then forgot about it. But the text is black for me now too. It was white.

hmmm. Perhaps that's why they call it Beta?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know what was wrong!

i am all perplexed because sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. Then I realized that it worked at home but not work. I have IE6 at home and IE5 at work. Maybe that is what was happening for you too PT...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I just fixed it this morning. :beerbang:

Lemme know where there's more places to fix it.