COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!

ris

alan smith? leeds player, quite good, got a temper though and seen a few red cards in the past. he scored in the friendly againsty portugal i think.

SHIT!! off the line - bastard.

Jeslek

Banned
Hm.... soccer...

Rumor has it that West Ham have got a new sponsor: Tampax. The board thought it was an appropriate change as the club is going through a very bad period.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'm having flashbacks of Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, but still decides its a good idea to make comments.

Jeslek

Banned
Three old football fans are in a church, praying for their teams. The first one asks, "Oh Lord, when will England next win the World Cup?". God Replies, "In the next five years"
"But I'll be dead by then", says the man.
The second one asks, "Oh Lord, when will Man Utd next win the European Cup?".
I'll The Good Lord answers, "In the next ten years".
"But I'll be dead by then", says the man.
The third one asks, "Oh Lord, when will Tottenham win the Premier League?". God Answers, "I will be dead by then!"

Justin... :p :p

ris

badum tsch at the beckham gag.

ales ferguson calls beckham into his office after a particualrly bad game from his best player. beckahm looks pensive, as sir alex asks him what's wrong. 'you looked out of it david, whats' wrong?' he says.

'well boss' says becks 'i got something on my mind'

'what?'

' got this puzzle from posh' he says 'its really cool, got this tiger on the front, a really nice tiger. but its dead hard and i can't get the pieces to fit. its a really cool puzzle though its just i can't do it. the tiger is wicked but the pieces are just too hard boss. been bothering me for days it has'

'ok, i'll tell you what, i'll give you a hand' says his manager

beckaham returns with the puzzle and tips the pieces on the table. 'look' says david 'the tiger on the front is really ncie but i can't get the pieces to fir. fanks for helping me boss, i just can't get it to work, i like puzzles but this one's too hard'

'david' says alex, sharply 'put the frosties back in the box'

unclehobart

wtf? You got like 10 games running at once over there? I'm hearing UK, Ireland, Wales, Croatia, Italy, Switzerland...

ris

wales v italy
nothern ireland v ukraine
republic of ireland v switzerland

all are euro 2004 championship qualifiers

alan smith lives up to his reputation. second yellow and off. pity, he nearly scored just a couple of moments ago :(

Scanty

LOL @ ris' joke. Well done Wales!

Looks like you were right about that Smith :ashamed:

The other matches are being shown on Sky I imagine, unc. Which I don't have.