Company for Paris?

spike

Undisclosed "medical reasons".

I think the term "medical reasons" means she needed a margarita and somebody at the sheriff's office got a new undisclosed "medical reason" in their bank account.

Professur

From what I've read in the rags .... it's more that the rest of the inmates were sick of listening to her sobbing and whining.

Sharky

Heh . . . same thing happened to Joe "Girls Gone Wild" Francis when he thumbed his nose at a judge here in Panama City and the judge locked his ass up for 40 days on a criminal contempt of court charge.

He almost had a nervous breakdown the first day, was sobbing uncontrollably, then he tried to bribe a guard with $500 to bring him a bottled water. The guard busted him on attempted bribery and possession of contraband in a detention facility (cash and drugs).

A couple of days later Francis had to have an "emergency" visit by a psychiatrist, who described Francis as "depressed and suicidal" and said Francis told him he'd "rather die than spend another day in jail". The judge refused to let him out and made him serve the entire 40 days.

Spoiled rich pussies. :rolleyes:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So, remember, if you go to jail in LA, get a rash & cry a lot. You'll be home for dinner.

TexasRaceLady

She was ordered to finish her sentence under house arrest, meaning she could not leave her four-bedroom, three-bath home in the Hollywood Hills until next month.

City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo said he learned of her release the same way as almost everyone else — through news reports.

Then, late Thursday, he filed a petition questioning whether Sheriff Lee Baca should be held in contempt of court for releasing Hilton — and demanding that she be held in custody. Soon after that, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer decided to haul Hilton back to the courtroom.

"It is the city attorney's position that the decision on whether or not Ms. Hilton should be released early and placed on electronic monitoring should be made by Judge Sauer and not the Sheriff's Department," said Jeffrey Isaacs of the city attorney's office.

Sauer himself had expressed his unhappiness with Hilton's release. When he sentenced Hilton to jail last month, he ruled specifically that she could not serve her sentence at home under electronic monitoring.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279212,00.html

Sharky

So, the sheriff took it upon himself to release her without a judge's order? Wow. That sheriff's got his tit in a wringer.

Winky

I'd say smart Sheriff
if one little thing ever happened to her he'd really have his tits
in the ringer

"Free Paris"!!!1 Yippeee

Professur

OHMIGAWD. The media is going totally apeshit. You could stand in the middle of downtown firing a rocket launcher and not one reporter is free to cover it.

unclehobart

She just got sent back to jail to do the full original 45 days. LOL ... dumbass.

Time to break out the OJ marchers.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

chcr

Too cute for words
Ding, ding, ding --- we have a winner!

I couldn't care less about Paris Hilton's adventures in LaLa Land.

I'm watching F1 practice in Canada.
I love the "Bienvenue au Quebec" wall.
Heh. Welcome.

She just got sent back to jail to do the full original 45 days. LOL ... dumbass.

Time to break out the OJ marchers.

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!
Are you 100% certain you don't mean "piece?"

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
It gets better:

With the news that the judge had sent her back to jail, Paris Hilton was taken from the courtroom, screaming at the top of her lungs. Hilton shrieked, "Mom, Mom, Mom," as she was removed from the courtroom to be returned to the Los Angeles County jail in Lynwood.

One witness at the court hearing told TMZ that Paris Hilton had to be "physically dragged" out of the courtroom by a female deputy.

http://www.actressarchives.com/news.php?id=6054

LMAO

BlurOfSerenity

bwaahah

attachment.php