Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hand over some power to the UN while increasing troops and funding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hand over some power to the UN while decreasing troops and funding

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

BeardofPants

Gato_Solo said:
Most folks will claim that there were no Scuds fired...including the news groups, but, the range and explosive area was the same as a Scud, so, what were they?

AND the pentagon.

It was speculated that the missiles were Al Samouds.

Nitro_Mage

I voted to hand all power over to the UN. Iraq should not be out little bitch country that we can control with shady blackmailing ect. Now that we got rid of the dictator dude, and he's hiding with the other terrorist (I can't spell there names cause it's 1:30 am) it's the people country now and we should let them decied what to do with it. Now that I said that I realise I shoudl have voted ot get the hell out of there. The UN shouldn't be able to dicate them either.

tadrlz

People, or should I say, defective hominids, are not capable of civilized behavior for any extended period of time. This hominid species will eventually destroy all life of this planet. It is quiet interesting how some of you, inferior products, think that anything can be fair and unbaised. Ha get real....the human species is a defective product that will destory anything they can observe given enough time. However, convenience yourselfs that there is hope and make yourself vulnerable for destruction. Word

chcr

Too cute for words
tadrlz said:
People, or should I say, defective hominids, are not capable of civilized behavior for any extended period of time. This hominid species will eventually destroy all life of this planet. It is quiet interesting how some of you, inferior products, think that anything can be fair and unbaised. Ha get real....the human species is a defective product that will destory anything they can observe given enough time. However, convenience yourselfs that there is hope and make yourself vulnerable for destruction. Word

Famine, pestilence, war... These are the benefits of civilization. :lol:

Gotnolegs

HeXp£Øi± said:
US citizen polling only please. Others feel free to share your opinions.

Yeah! Fuck the Brits, their soldiers dying too is completely incidental, after all they're just the lapdog of the states right? Why the fuck should anyone care what they think?