Congrats Tonks

Oz

peterska2 said:

well, the beer is good, the company is good and when I sit in the pub wearing nothing but shorts and t-shirt the barman keeps throwing me a cheeky wink :eek6:

'tis safer here :D

peterska2

bleach said:
well, the beer is good, the company is good and when I sit in the pub wearing nothing but shorts and t-shirt the barman keeps throwing me a cheeky wink :eek6:

I wouldn't call it that

tonksy

bleach said:

i am still wearing my brand new $3 blue tie-dyed t-shirt that i got yesterday afternoon. such a slob. i took it off for a bath and put it back on. shameful.

peterska2

tonks said:
i am still wearing my brand new $3 blue tie-dyed t-shirt that i got yesterday afternoon. such a slob. i took it off for a bath and put it back on. shameful.

nothing wrong with that

Oz

tonks said:

Nah, it takes a couple of days for a t-shirt to get comfy :D

Oz

tonks said:
its awesome, too. i'm such a hippy! :swing:

I used to know a lass who did the tie-dye......she did some great t-shirts for me once......wonder where she is now :confused:

Coudn't get a one for $3 tho'..........ya lucky thing! :D

peterska2

bleach said:
I used to know a lass who did the tie-dye......she did some great t-shirts for me once......wonder where she is now :confused:

Try primark bleach.

about £1.50 there

Oricon

i made one for nothing... we did them in school a few years back teacher provided shirts and everything for the whole class

tonksy

bleach said:

walmart clearance rack. it sang my name..."tonks, i am waiting for you..." how could i say no? its so me.

Oz

tonks said:
walmart clearance rack. it sang my name..."tonks, i am waiting for you..." how could i say no? its so me.

I hear that voice all the time while shopping....usually from the beer shelf, mind you ;)

Try primark bleach.

about £1.50 there

primark eh? Will keep me eyes open for them :)