Congratulations to Justintime, ris, and Mufu

ris

thanks everyone, i'm not sure i qualify for mod in gaming [rofl, the mod is still using a 32mb rage fury, as justin kindly pointed out ;)] or for sale as i never buy any hardware. but i like being in general even if it will be a little busy )

ris

it certainly has the coolest name, i think it would give up with some of the new games though :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's too bad they had to waste the good names before they came up with the good cards

ris

hopefully the geforce ris 967000 will be out in time to whup some serious ass. :hairbang:

can't see the next nvidia chip being called the 'insert penis here' though, sorry man ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
ris said:
hopefully the geforce ris 967000 will be out in time to whup some serious ass. :hairbang:

can't see the next nvidia chip being called the 'insert penis here' though, sorry man ;)

So you think that nvidia is that close to making the first virtual reality chip, huh?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
oh fine, now you went & made me post over there, besides in the headbanging thread. :rolleyes:

Congrats guys, now, ignore everyting here why doncha? :D

ipmoof

nelson.gif

rangeral

Congratulations guys, you've always been helpful!

Once in awhile we should allow a welcome post for such well known members and I did ask but got no response.

Congrats again. :hairbang:

Wow thats a lot of emoticons, bet its not a big deal to add them in to hwc.