Congratulations to me, finally hit the 1000!

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
I think the boys are jealous that Rob gets to slide in next to you at night...you ARE the subejct of many a male OTC fantasy after all ;)
i don't know if i should be complimented or creeped out...but i'll pick the former :D

BeardofPants

tonksy said:
no one wants to hear my juicy details anymore....:mope:
isn't that weird? now that you guys know both parties involved there are an awful lot of these coming our way : :tmi:
No offense, but it's rob. I mean, I'll bet he wears a darth vader helmet or summit. :rofl:

tonksy

chcr said:
And that'd certainly be the incorrect choice. ;)
*fingers in ears
la-la-la-la-la-la

and rob doesn't wear a darth vader helmet....and besides there is nothing weird about speaking klingon in the midst of lovemaking.
nga'chug!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
*fingers in ears
la-la-la-la-la-la

and rob doesn't wear a darth vader helmet....and besides there is nothing weird about speaking klingon in the midst of lovemaking.
nga'chug!

Rob's voice freaks me out...to this day even...cause it's not as deep and husky and gruff as I imagined...and I just can't seem to make reality my reality...in my head he still has the voice i imagined way back in the day...yet in my head when I hear him speak it's his own voice and even then it freaks me out how different it is from what I imagined...does that make sense?

AlphaTroll

Both Paul and Oz reckon I freak them out when speaking to them on the phone - summin bout summoning devils and starting the apocolypse.

Oz reckons I speak 'fast', which, compared to a Geordie, must be like a speeding train!And it was in English, I don't think I speak that fast in English...mothertongue is a different story altogether.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
Rob's voice freaks me out...to this day even...cause it's not as deep and husky and gruff as I imagined...and I just can't seem to make reality my reality...in my head he still has the voice i imagined way back in the day...yet in my head when I hear him speak it's his own voice and even then it freaks me out how different it is from what I imagined...does that make sense?
Rob, I told him he sounds like a front desk newscaster to me. Sammy I find has quite an accent, fury not so much. But fury laughs at me when I say out or about.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm about as close to being Canadian as you can get without being Canadian. That's probably why you don't notice much of an accent from me.

I'm not knocking the 'boot. It's just funny when YOU say it, that's all. :p

HomeLAN

I have a hint of southern, unless I've been drinking, in which case I have a full-blown southern accent.

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
*fingers in ears
la-la-la-la-la-la

nga'chug!
Yes.

There is. :lol2: