Congratulations to Me

octal

To congratulate myself for sticking to something longer than a few days (e.g. hitting 100 posts) I dedicate this thread to nothing but me. So if anyone has a nice (or really cool but really mean) comment to make about how big of a damn hippie I am, I want to hear it!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
[sarcasm]woohoo. big deal. wait til you waste a year of your life here, then tell me you're proud.[/sarcasm]:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. I thought you meant by having 100 posts that made you a hippie. :tardbang:

I was about to say something along the lines of, if you're a hippie, what does that make people like, well, everyone here? (especially people on the top 10 posters list... :eek: )

unclehobart

Yeah.. the boy needs to avoid bathing for 6 weeks, play bongos, sleep in a San Francisco park, sell acid on the side, speak only in John Lennon-isms, and follow the police around with daisies saying 'peace, brother'.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
congratulations you damned dirty hippie
Smoking_Pipe.jpg
man%20smoking%20pipe%20baktapur_std.jpg

chcr

Too cute for words
"If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair."

freako104

Aunty Em said:
You shouldn't be encouraging "Make love, not war" we're overcrowded enough as it is!

thats why we have birth control like condoms and such ;) besides if were too busy enjoying the act of love we wouldnt have enough time to fight ;)

octal

freako104 said:
Aunty Em said:
You shouldn't be encouraging "Make love, not war" we're overcrowded enough as it is!

thats why we have birth control like condoms and such ;) besides if were too busy enjoying the act of love we wouldnt have enough time to fight ;)

you read my mind :D