so yeah I see the correlation

2minkey

bootlicker
Re: Congressman (D) has a tiny prick

weenur is s sitting Congressman
Sarah's just out making money
being an irritation to the lo0oney left

so yeah I see the correlation

once again you fail to see the relative inconsequentiality of things formal. he has a title, yet prolly matters less than, say, lady gaga, in the real scheme of things.

ain't all them girlie pics taught you nothing?

Winky

its about this big

All them fricken foot tappin' faggots can burn in Hell!

barney-frank-1.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
I really hope she runs.

i kinda do too in a fun sorta way. imagine if by some damned near unimaginable twist of fate, she won...?

that would do to republicans what obama has done for democrats. two caricatures, each reflecting a particular, stupid set of assumptions (and some decent ones, too).

it's fucking battle nutcase.

who will win? does it really matter, assuming it continues to provide so much amusement to, well, obviously most of us here?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Re: Congressman (D) has a tiny prick

once again you fail to see the relative inconsequentiality of things formal. he has a title, yet prolly matters less than, say, lady gaga, in the real scheme of things.

Lady Gaga can write, debate & pass laws?

spike

Re: Done gone Rouge

Without doubt. A woman & her family on a road trip & being harassed by the media

A vacation paid for by political donations. Harassed? You thought she didn't want any media attention? :laugh:

Cerise

Weiner’s office finally calls police — on reporter trying to interview him about Weinergate

Isn’t this the same guy who suggested, just 24 hours ago, that costly and time-consuming police action should be reserved only for serious criminal matters? Did I hallucinate that? Fast-forward to today and he’s got Capitol Police rushing to his office to hassle a reporter who’s still covering this story only because this tool refuses to ask the FBI to investigate the hacking.

Hey, remember last week when Weiner had a future in politics?

weiner.png

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sarah Palin and her advisers are refusing to tell members of the media where she is going on her current bus tour - and the former Alaska governor seems to be enjoying the cat and mouse game that's resulted.

Post 24