Conservative Surge

spike

There's a lot of morons that like their news biased and like the fear mongering from Fox. Most of America doesn't watch any of those channels or shows much.

catocom

There's a lot of morons that like their news biased and like the fear mongering from Fox. Most of America doesn't watch any of those channels or shows much.

lol, man that one of the fastest self contradictions I've seen, other that in the same sentence.:rofl2:

spike

Cat there's actually no contradiction there.

A lot of people watch golf, just not most people. See how that works?

ResearchMonkey

What would attribute an increase in total viewership to?

I'd say people are want to know what the fuck is going on, and FOX News is where they are going to find the truth.

ResearchMonkey

image5u.png

gm09102720091027093138.jpg

:rofl4: :laugh3:

catocom

Dunn to Step Down as White House Communications Chief
White House Communications Director Anita Dunn will step down by the end of November and be replaced by her deputy Dan Pfeiffer, Fox News has learned.

Dunn's departure had been expected as she took the position on an interim basis earlier in the year. The White House had long said Dunn would leave before the end of 2009.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/11/10/dunn-reportedly-step-white-house-communications-chief/

in that right?...I musta missed that announcement.."long said..."

ResearchMonkey

Beck 3 : Obama 0

The Fox Nation is currently highlighting a November 6 Red State post titled "Another Czar Bites the Dust" that claims that "Internet Czar" (actually, special assistant to the president for science, technology, and innovation policy) Susan Crawford was the latest "body tossed under the insatiable Obama bus."

spike

Which accounts for so many uniformed morons voting for free Obama money.

The informed voters voted for Obama.

The number of total # viewers is on the increase, we can safely attribute that to voters remorse. :laugh3:

No actually you can't attribute Obama voters as any reasonable portion of Fox viewers. You can attribute it to morons spreading irrational fear mongering.